You Can Find the Strength to Overcome Career Burnout
Learn How to Prevent and/or Recover from Career Burnout
If you are experiencing chronic stress at work, then you are at risk for career burnout. Typically, you are a high-performer and a real go-getter, but lately you are feeling unmotivated to do your job. You care about your performance, and this lack of energy makes you feel like a failure. You want to learn how to get the strength to overcome career burnout – and Sprout can help you do that!
With Sprout, you will learn how to prevent and/or recover from career burnout. Through personalised coaching and peer support, we will show you how to build your personal resilience to stress and pressures that cause career burnout.
Together, we will help you answer questions, like:
- Why is career burnout happening to me?
- How do I get over career burnout?
- How do I rebuild my self confidence?
- How do I recover my sense of hope and optimism
- What is a career burnout?
- What causes career burnout?
- What are the signs of career burnout?
- How do I know if Im heading for career burnout?
- How do I stop career burnout?
- What does career burnout mean to my career?
- How can I use burnout in a positive way?
- How can I explain career burnout to my boss?
- How do I tell my family I am afraid I am burnt out
During our personal development programme, you will learn how to build your personal resilience, make healthier decisions and stay motivated in your career, now and in the future.