You Can Move On After Your Divorce
Learn How to Rebuild Your Life After a Divorce
If you are recently divorced, then you’re probably experiencing a lot of unsettling emotions. Your stress levels may be high and you feel confused, vulnerable and overwhelmed. Your self-esteem may have taken a dive, and you may even feel like a complete failure. Yet, you are ready to move on after your divorce – and Sprout can help you do that!
Together, we will help you answer important questions, like:
- Who am I now that I am divorced?
- How do I discover or rediscover myself after divorce
- How long does it take to get over a divorce?
- What are my new choices after a divorce?
- How do I resolve my feelings toward my ex-spouse?
- How do I get rid of the baggage that comes from a divorce?
- How do I stop feeling guilty after my divorce?
- How do I recover from my divorce?
- How do I continue or restart my life after a divorce?
- How do I create a life plan after divorce?
- How do I put my life plan into action now that I’m single?
- How do I find out what I really want now that I’m divorced?
During our personal development programme, you will learn how to experience a new freedom, re-evaluate your life and find hope and purpose after divorce.