You Can Recreate Your Life After Redundancy
Learn How to Survive and Overcome Redundancy
If you have recently been made redundant, there’s a good chance you are feeling down and confused. You aren’t sure what happened, why it happened, or what you are going to do next. You might even feel like a failure, and you just want to move on. You are ready to recreate your life after redundancy – and Sprout can help you do that!
With Sprout, you can learn how to overcome redundancy by turning it into a positive career and life experience. Through personalised coaching and peer support, we will support you as you move on and recreate your life after redundancy.
Together, we will help you start afresh by answering important questions, like:
- What changes in my life are now possible after redundancy?
- How do I overcome redundancy?
- How do I overcome my feelings of failure and disappointment?
- Who am I now that I’ve been made redundant?
- How will my career recover from redundancy?
- How do I re-evaluate my life after being made redundant?
- How will I be able to feel good about myself now that I’m redundant?
- How do I find purpose after being made redundant?
- How do I get back on the career ladder after being made redundant?
- Should I make a career change after redundancy?
- Should I take time off after being made redundant?
- Should I retrain after being made redundant?
- Should I start my own business after being made redundant?
- And so many more….
During our personal development programme, you will learn how to calmly face this challenge, move on from the past and create a clear direction for your future after redundancy.